Working With Us
Position: Senior Programme Officers (Urban).
Location: Jhansi, Muzaffarpur, Ajmer and New Delhi.
Applications are invited from middle level professionals having 3-5 years’ of experience for PRIA’s Field offices (Jhansi, Muzaffarpur, Ajmer) and Head Office (New Delhi).
Required qualifications and experiences:
- A master’s or other post-graduate degree in urban planning/ geography / social science or relevant field with 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience of working in urban water and sanitation, urban planning/development.
- Experience in social research techniques with knowledge of basic statistical analysis.
- Excellent skills in collection, collation and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data from field and secondary documents.
- Excellent skills in analytical writing and oral communication in English and Hindi.
- Excellent skills in designing and facilitating capacity building events, training and workshops.
- Experience in networking, liaising with government officials, media persons and academicians.
- Demonstrable application skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Other terms and conditions
- Initial appointment on a contract for 1 year.
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualification.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
The candidates having relevant professional qualification and 3-5 years of full time working experience to apply and sent their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest. Please indicate the current and expected salary and the joining time required.