ABOUT THE COURSES
Certificate Courses are short-term courses offered for a period of 6 months (minimum duration 3 months & maximum duration 6 months). These courses are developed for mid-career professionals as well as new entrants into the development sector; who wish to learn and keep updated with new trends and practical experiences in their respective areas of work. All courses are offered in an open and distance mode (online), enabling the learners to plan their study time such that it balances with their work schedule. Each course consists of six units. A self-assessment test at the end of every two units has to be completed by the learner in order to progress to the next unit. The course delivery includes interaction with guest faculty and immediate and engaged communication through Moodle. Evaluation is based on written assignments in the form of reflection papers, Quiz and project work/ project proposal or an essay.
Each learner is awarded with a certificate upon the completion of the course.
- The minimum qualification required for the Certificate Programmes is Bachelor's degree in any subject
- All our courses are in English and hence, basic knowledge of English is required
- All courses are offered through online distance education mode and require the learner to have basic knowledge of computers and access to internet
- Relevant experience in the respective field is preferred but, it is not mandatory
- Candidates without a Bachelor's degree may also apply. A minimum of three years field experience in development programmes is required in such cases. Such admissions shall be granted on a case to case basis. Applications requesting admission may be addressed to Ms. Priti Sharma, Senior Program Manager, PRIA International Academy and may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian applicants: Rs. 8,800 (excluding bank charges)
South Asian applicants: USD 180 (excluding bank charges)
International applicants: USD 350 (excluding bank charges)
The application form can be filled online. Alternatively, a downloadable version of the form is also available on our site.
Re-registration for the courses can be done with 25% of the course fee. Re-registration is not applicable for the Online Training Capsule on Understanding the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.